Monday, July 18, 2011

Water Wipes??? Seriously???

Okay, I get the desire for convenience. And I REALLY get the desire to keep chemicals away from my kids. But I DON'T GET THESE!!! Why, on God's green earth, would someone choose to spend money on wasteful, expensive, disposable wipes, with (almost) nothing but water? Why not just use actual cotton cloths, with water, and save your money and help the earth at the same time? If you don't want the scents, parabens, and petro-chemicals in your wipes, then what's left to pay for... how much should water cost you? I do however, see one useful purpose for these... for things like camping, where you want to bring as little laundry back home with you, but you don't want to be wiping faces, hands and bums with regular baby wipes, these would be an excellent alternative. So, I guess I'm glad someone's making these, for the approximately 2 packs a year I would love them for ;) But yeah, I just don't get it...

No comments:

Post a Comment